- Clean red potatoes, leaving skins on.
- Boil in water until tender (apporixmatley 30 minutes).
- Drain potatoes and put back in pot.
- Add 4 tablespoons of butter, 1/2 cup mixed ranch dressing and bacon.
- Mash altogether or whip to the consisteny you desire.
- Put in a baking dish and top with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Put under a low broiler for 5-10 minutes, just until lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
|-||2 pounds red potatoes - unpeeled|
|-||1/2 cup ranch dressing|
|-||4 tablespoons butter|
|-||4 slices bacon - fried crisp and chopped|
|-||1/2 cup parmesan cheese|
|-||1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs|