- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, corn snacks, pretzels and peanuts.
- In a saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Pour butter mixture over the popcorn mixture and stir gently to coat.
- Gently toss in candy corn and M&M's.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 minute
|-||1 bag of microwave popcorn, popped|
|-||2 cups bugle shaped corn snacks|
|-||2 cups small pretzels, sticks or braided|
|-||1 cup peanuts|
|-||1/3 cup butter|
|-||3 tablespoons sugar|
|-||1 cup candy corn|
|-||1 1/2 cups orange and black holiday M&M candies|