- Place tomatoes, stem side down, on cutting surface. Cut each into 4-6 wedges, cutting just to, but not through, the stemmed end.
- Gently spread wedges apart slightly. Sprinkle with salt. Cover and chill.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, parsley, pepper, and red pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, cheese, green pepper, cucumber, and onion. Add dressing mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill.
- Fill tomatoes with corn mixture. Serve on top of lettuce on individual plates.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
|-|| small to medium sized ripe tomatoes|
|-||1/2 cup creamy buttermilk salad dressing|
|-||2 tablespoons parsley, snipped|
|-||1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|-||1 dash ground red pepper|
|-||2 cups approximately 4 ears of fresh sweet corn, grilled or boiled|
|-||1/2 cup monterey jack cheese|
|-||1/4 cup green pepper, chopped|
|-||1/4 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped|
|-||1/4 cup onion, chopped|
|-|| lettuce leaves to garnish plates|