- Cut turkey bacon into bite size pieces and fry in a large skillet until crisp. Remove turkey bacon from skillet and place on paper towel to remove any excess fat.
- Slice potatoes (unpeeled) into bite size pieces and cook in boiling water until just tender, approximately 15 minutes. While potatoes are boiling, stem beans and cook for 8 minutes or until just tender and slightly crisp.
- While the beans are cooking, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk together.
- Drain potatoes and beans and then place potatoes, beans, and bacon into a serving bowl. Pour dressing on top and toss.
- Serve at room temperature.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: 3 quart serving bowl
Serving Size: cup
|-||12 ounces lean turkey bacon|
|-||3 pounds new red potatoes|
|-||1 pound fresh green beans|
|-||1 bunch green onions (or 1 cup), thinly sliced|
|-||1/3 cup fresh parsley, snipped|
|-||1 teaspoon salt|
|-||1 teaspoon dry mustard|
|-||3/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves|
|-||3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves|
|-||1 clove garlic, minced|
|-|| Freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
|-||1/4 cup tarragon vinegar|
|-||1/4 cup chicken broth|
|-||1/2 cup canola oil|
|-|| optional garnish: freshly snipped tarragon|