- Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
- Line a pizza pan with foil and lightly spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the packaged cookie dough with coconut. Mix with your hands until all the coconut is combined with the dough. Press cookie dough onto prepared pizza pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the dough is golden brown. Cool completely.
- Pour milk into a large mixing bowl and add the dry pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk for approximately 2 minutes. Stir in whipped topping, marshmallows, and vanilla extract.
- Spread pudding mixture over the cookie crust. Top with fruit and extra marshmallows. Any variety of fruit can be used for this recipe.
|-||1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough|
|-||1 cup chopped coconut|
|-||1 1/2 cups milk|
|-||1 package vanilla flavored instant pudding|
|-||2 cups miniature marshmallows|
|-||1 1/2 cups whipped topping|
|-||1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|-||1 1/2 cups blueberries|
|-||1 1/2 cups raspberries|
|-||1/2 cup miniature marshmallows|