- Prepare baking dish by coating it with cooking spray or butter to keep the frittata from sticking.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, oregano, and pepper. Pour the mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the mixture with sliced mushrooms, onion, and bacon. Top with cheese and fresh oregano.
- Bake uncovered at 350ºF for 25 to 30 minutes or until done. Check doneness by inserting a knife in the center; if it comes out clean, the frittata is done.
- Serve warm. If desired, garnish with tomato sauce or salsa.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 7 x 11 baking dish, mixing bowl
Serving Size: 1 piece
|-||1 cup milk|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt|
|-|| black pepper to taste|
|-||1/2 teaspoon dried leaf oregano|
|-||8 ounces sliced mushrooms|
|-||1 bunch green onions, chopped|
|-||1 cup precooked bacon, crumbled|
|-||1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|-|| Optional: fresh oregano for garnish|