- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Fill large bowl with cut potatoes.
- Drizzle oil and seasonings over potatoes, stir to coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a foil lined baking sheet, which has had the foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes, turning half way through baking time. Baking time may vary depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Potatoes should be a light golden brown and tender.
- Serve warm.
- Experiment with other seasonings if desired.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: Large foil lined baking pan
|-||2 pounds small red potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half (do not peel)|
|-||3 tablespoons olive oil, more if desired|
|-|| SEASONINGS TO TASTE:|
|-|| Garlic salt|
|-|| Fresh ground pepper|
|-|| Dried rosemary, crushed|
|-|| Dried parsley|
|-|| Dried or fresh minced garlic|