- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham in roasting pan fat side up; the melting fat will baste your ham. Turn ham over half way through baking to avoid uneven salting from the brine in the meat. If roasting a ham that is not precooked, bake for approximately 20-30 minutes per pound. If the ham is precooked, follow the label directions for cooking times.
- While ham is roasting, combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan. Cook over medium heat and bring to a full boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and cook one minute.
- Remove ham from oven prior to the last 30 minutes of baking. Cover ham with glaze. Glaze ham every 10 minutes during last 30 minutes of baking.
- Serve remaining glaze with ham.
Tip: Baste ham with pan drippings while glazing.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 2 hours
|-||1 cup honey|
|-||1/3 cup butter|
|-||3 tablespoons dark corn syrup|
|-||3/4 teaspoon dry mustard (high quality)|
|-||2 tablespoons orange juice|
|-||1/4 cup whole garlic cloves|
|-||1 ham of choice|