- Preheat oven to 350°F. Put butter into baking dish and put it in the oven briefly, to melt butter.
- Peel and core and slice pears. Put into baking dish with melted butter.
- Beat eggs until foamy. Add sugar and beat for several minutes, until mixure thickens. Add flour and beat in well. Add milk, vanilla and salt. Mix in.
- Pour batter over pears and bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- TIP: to reduce work time a bit, put all batter ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until well blended.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: 9 inch baking dish
Serving Size: 1 cup
|-||1 tablespoon butter|
|-||4 pears (use more if small)|
|-||1/2 cup brown sugar|
|-||2 tablespoons flour|
|-||1 cup milk|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|-||1/8 teaspoon salt|