- Place eggs in a medium sauce pan. Add enough water to cover eggs. Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes covered.
- Remove from heat. Drain. Run cold water over eggs until cooled. Peel.
- Cut peeled eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out yolks into a small bowl. Mash yolks with a fork and add mayonnaise, mustard and paprika. Stir to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill empty egg white halves with egg mixture and garnish as desired. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||1 teaspoon salt|
|-||2 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|-||1 teaspoon prepared mustard|
|-||1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|-|| salt and pepper to taste|