- Slice fruit into cubes and remove seeds as needed.
- Place fruit into blender and purée.
- Strain puréed fruit into a large pitcher to remove pulp.
- Add water, sugar (adjust to taste), and lime juice.
- Serve chilled over ice and garnish with a slice of lime or a mint sprig if desired.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Container: tall glass, large pitcher
Serving Size: 8 ounces
|-||3 cups fruit (e.g.: mango, pineapple, strawberries, cantaloupe, and watermelon)|
|-||1 1/2 cups water|
|-||3 tablespoons sugar (adjust to taste)|
|-||2 limes, juiced|