- In small sauce pan over medium heat, add pineapple juice and cornstarch. Stir constantly until mixture becomes thick.
- Stir in spicy mustard and marmalade. Remove from heat.
- Spoon 1/4 of the glaze into a separate bowl and set the remaining 3/4 aside.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Score the turkey ham and place in prepared baking dish.
- Glaze ham with prepared marmalade to lightly cover exposed sides of ham. Bake ham 15 minutes per pound, uncovered.
- While baking, baste 1 or 2 more times using the total of the 1/4 of glaze on the turkey ham.
- Add the drained pineapple chunks to the reserved glaze and pour over turkey ham slices when served.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
|-||20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved|
|-||1 cup reserved pineapple juice (add water if needed to equal 1 cup)|
|-||1 tablespoon cornstarch|
|-||1 1/2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard|
|-||1/2 cup orange marmalade|
|-|| TURKEY HAM:|
|-||2 pounds (to 4 pound) turkey ham|