- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter or margarine in bottom of 9 x 13 baking pan, tilting pan slightly to coat all sides. Add graham cracker crumbs to melted butter, pat mixture lightly to make a crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, and nuts over the mixture.
- Pour can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over top and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Allow bars to cool slightly; cut while still warm.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 baking pan
Serving Size: 1 piece
|-||1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick)|
|-||1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs|
|-||1 cup chocolate chips, more if desired|
|-||1 cup peanut butter or butterscotch chips|
|-||1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut (shredded or flaked)|
|-||1 1/2 cups chopped cashews or walnuts|
|-||14 ounces sweetened condensed milk|