- Place the almond bark with the oil on a microwave save plate. Cook in the microwave at 30 second intervals until smooth and melted. Stir after each 30 seconds.
- Pour various sprinkles or decorative candies out on separate plates.
- Place two marshmallows on the end of a popsicle stick. Roll the marshmallows in the almond bark; allow excess to drip off.
- Roll the coated marshmallows in the sprinkles as desired. If using larger candy pieces, you can pick them up and place them on the pops wherever you would like.
- When you have decorated them as you want them, stick the popsicle sticks into a piece of Styrofoam and allow them to set up until firm.
- When all the pops are done you can place a piece of Styrofoam in the bottom of a basket and stick all the pops in it to form a bouquet. Place some Easter grass over the Styrofoam to hide it.
|-||12 ounces white almond bark|
|-||4 teaspoons canola oil|
|-||40 large marshmallows|
|-||20 popsicle sticks|
|-|| Various sprinkles and decorative candies|