- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl; then beat in vanilla.
- Add the eggs on at a time; beat until light and fluffy.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the lemonade concentrate.
- Sift the flour and baking soda; slowly add to the creamed mixture, alternating with the thawed lemonade concentrate.
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Grease the cookie sheets and place the dough by spoonfuls. Flatten cookies with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350° F. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Cool and then brush the top with some of the lemonade concentrate; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Container: Cookie sheets
|-||1 cup butter|
|-||1 cup sugar|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla|
|-||2 cups sifted flour|
|-||1 teaspoon baking soda|
|-||1 can frozen lemonade (6 oz.) - defrosted, reserve 1/4 cup|
|-|| Powdered Sugar|