- Brown the ground beef and drain off the grease. Add the taco seasoning according to the package directions.
- Add the refried beans and tomato sauce to the ground beef; stir to mix thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Lightly grease the bottom of the baking pan.
- Scoop the ground beef mixture into the tortilla shells and place in the prepared baking pan, setting shells upright.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of each, dividing cheese evenly between each of the tacos.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cheese should be completely melted.
- Serve as is or serve with your favorite taco fixings for a little extra goodness!
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 baking pan
|-||2 pounds ground beef|
|-||2 packages taco seasoning|
|-||1 can refried beans, 15 oz. can|
|-||1 can tomato sauce, 8 oz.|
|-||12 tortilla shells, small|
|-||2 cups Mexican or Colby Jack cheese (shredded)|
|-|| taco fixings (optional)|