- Prepare a homemade pie crust or use a store-bought unbaked crust. Place the crust in the pie plate and flute the edges as desired. Place in the refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a bowl, combine the maple syrup, brown sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla, and salt; whisk mixture until well mixed.
- Stir in the pecans and then carefully pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350° and bake for 30 to 40 minutes additional or until center of pie is set.
- Serve with whipped topping.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: 9-inch pie plate
|-||1 pie crust, 9-inch unbaked|
|-||1 cup pure maple syrup|
|-||1 cup brown sugar|
|-||4 tablespoons butter, melted|
|-||2 teaspoons vanilla|
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt|
|-||2 cups whole pecans|