- Remove crescents from the tube, unroll and press seams together to form a rectangle.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the rectangle into 1/2 inch wide strips. Cut parallel to the short side.
- Wrap each hot dog with two or three strips in an uneven fashion to resemble the wrapping on a mummy. Leave a small opening at one end for the eyes to show through.
- Place the mummy dogs on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Apply two dots of mustard in the opening to represent eyes. Serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: baking sheet
|-||1 tube crescent rolls - 8 oz. pkg.|
|-||8 hot dogs|