Note: You can substitute regular salt for the garlic salt if you desire. The garlic salt gives the corn just a very mild garlic flavor.
- Remove husk and silk from the corn; rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Mix garlic salt into the butter.
- Cut 12 pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap the ears of corn in.
- Spread garlic butter over surface of the corn and warp each ear individually in a piece of foil. Be sure to wrap tightly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 25 minutes
|-||12 ears of sweet corn|
|-||1/2 cup butter |
|-||1/2 teaspoon garlic salt |