- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut baguette into slices between 3/8 and 1/2 inch thick.
- Butter both sides of the baguette slices; place slices on baking sheets.
- Lightly sprinkle buttered slices with garlic salt.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until bottoms are nicely toasted.
- Remove from the oven and turn the slices over and bake again for an additional 6 or 7 minutes or until bottoms are toasted.
- Remove from the oven and place the slices on a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Container: Baking sheets
|-||1 baguette |
|-||3/4 cup butter - softened|
|-|| Garlic salt|