- When cleaning out a pumpkin for carving, save the seeds from the pulp you remove. It is OK to leave a little of the pulp on the seeds. Do not was the seeds because the pulp will add a little flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Spread the canola oil on a baking sheet.
- Spread the seeds on the baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Melt the butter and mix with the cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over the seeds and toss to evenly coat.
- Place in the preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes or until the seeds are golden.
- Spread out on wax paper and allow to cool.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 60 minutes
|-||2 cups pumpkin seeds|
|-||1 tablespoon canola oil|
|-||2 tablespoons butter|
|-||2 tablespoons sugar|
|-||1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon|