- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef, along with the onions and garlic; drain grease.
- Add the taco seasoning, green chilies, corn, and beans to the browned meat; heat until thoroughly heated.
- In a large bowl, combine the meat mixture, 3 cups of the cheese, and the tater tots; stir to mix evenly.
- Pour about 3/4 of a can of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of the greased baking dish. Add the meat and tater tot mixture; spread out evenly and pat down.
- Top with the remaining enchilada sauce. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the remaining cheese and black olives. Return to the oven and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: 9 x 13 Baking dish
|-||2 pounds ground beef |
|-||1 onion - small, diced|
|-||1 clove garlic - minced|
|-||1 package taco seasoning |
|-||1 package frozen corn - 16 oz.|
|-||1 can green chiles - 4 oz.|
|-||1 can black beans - 12 oz.|
|-||4 cups Mexican cheese |
|-||package frozen tater tots |
|-||2 cans enchilada sauce - 10.5 oz. cans|
|-||1 can black olives - small can, sliced|