- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Cook meat and crumble into large pieces. Stir in sauce and water - simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine ricotta (or cottage cheese), parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Grease baking dish and preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange layers in greased baking with half of each in the following order: lasagna noodles, cheese mixture, mozzarella, and meat sauce.
- Repeat layers in the same order.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
|Prep Time: 1 hour|
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 baking dish
|-||8 ounces lasagna noodles |
|-||1 pound ground beef |
|-||1 jar spaghetti sauce - 15.5 oz.|
|-||3/4 cup water |
|-||8 ounces ricotta cheese or cottage cheese|
|-||1/4 cup grated Parmesan |
|-||1 tablespoon minced parsley |
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/4 teaspoon pepper |
|-||8 ounces mozzarella cheese |
|-||4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese |