- Melt the margarine in a skillet and then add two eggs. When the eggs have just started to cook, break the yolk so that it runs into the whites. Do not scramble.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- When the eggs start to brown slightly on the bottom, flip them over and cook until firm and starting to brown.
- After you first flip the eggs over, place two pieces of bread in the toaster and begin toasting. The toast should be done close to when the eggs are done.
- Lightly butter the toast and then place the eggs on one slice.
- If desired, add cheese and tomatoes. Top with the second slice of toast.
- Cut sandwich in two halves and serve.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|-||1/2 tablespoon margarine |
|-||2 eggs |
|-|| Salt and pepper to taste|
|-||2 slices bread - your choice|
|-|| Colby Jack cheese - optional|
|-|| Tomato slices - optional|