- Fry bacon, drain, and set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch strips. Place in a saucepan and add 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce. Stir chicken into sauce so it has been covered with the sauce.
- Bring to a boil and then turn heat down; simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, just until chicken is done.
- Remove from the heat and take chicken out of the sauce and place on a plate. Discard sauce in pan. Shred chicken and then set aside.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the lettuce by removing leaves to use for the wraps and cut the pepper into strips.
- Once the ingredients are prepared, warm the tortilla shells and place a leaf of lettuce on each.
- Add the shredded buffalo chicken down the center and top with the bacon and pepper strips.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing and the remaining buffalo wing sauce. Wrap up in the tortilla shell and serve. Note: You may want to let people add their own extra buffalo wing sauce just in case someone doesn't want the extra heat added to their wrap.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
|-||16 slices bacon - thick cut|
|-||1 1/2 - 2 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breasts or tenderloins|
|-||1 cup buffalo wing sauce|
|-||8 lettuce leaves|
|-||1 green bell pepper - cut into strips|
|-||8 flour tortillas - 10-inch|
|-|| Ranch dressing|