- Soak skewers in water 1 hour.
- Whisk together wine and next 6 ingredients until well blended; reserve 1/4 cup.
- Combine remaining white wine mixture and vegetables in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Remove vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Thread vegetables onto skewers, and grill.
- Transfer skewers to a platter. Remove vegetables from skewers, if desired. Serve with reserved 1/4 cup white wine mixture.
- Nutrition info varies depending on veggies.
|Prep Time: 1.5 hours|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
|-||12 inch-long wooden skewers|
|-||1/4 cup dry white wine (could substitute apple juice or chicken broth if desired)|
|-||1/4 cup honey|
|-||3 cloves garlic, minced|
|-||2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar|
|-||2 tablespoons Olive Oil|
|-||1 1/2 teaspoons pepper|
|-||1 teaspoon salt|
|-||16 cups assorted cut vegetables (mushrooms, onions, squash, okra, red pepper, etc)|