- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease the bottom and sides of a baking pan.
- Make thin slices along each of the potatoes but do not slice all the way through.
- Place in the greased baking pan. Baste each well with the melted margarine.
- Sprinkle with the onion salt and celery salt.
- Place in the preheated oven.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour, basting with more of the melted margarine every 15 to 20 minutes. If they are not golden brown once they are tender when poked with a fork, you can put them under the broiler to bring them to a nice golden brown.
|Prep Time: 1 hour|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: Baking pan
|-||10 potatoes, peeled, sliced thinly|
|-||1 1/2 teaspoons onion salt|
|-||1 teaspoon celery salt (optional)|
|-||3/4 cup margarine, melted|