- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 2 tablespoons margarine and flour, cook gently. Remove from heat.
- Stir in salt, onions and sour cream; stir in beans.
- Place bean mixture in shallow 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, toss together cracker crumbs and remaining butter. Top beans with cheese and follow with cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 2 quart casserole dish
|-||3 tablespoons butter|
|-||2 tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|-||1 teaspoon Salt|
|-||1/4 cup onion, diced|
|-||1 cup sour cream|
|-||3 cans green beans, drained (15 ounce cans)|
|-||2 cups shredded cheddar cheese|
|-||24 Ritz crackers, crumbled|