- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Cook sausage according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, make pancake mix using 2 cups of pancake mix and 1 1/2 cups of milk. You want the pancake to be thinner than normal. They are easier to wrap around the sausage when they are thinner.
- Heat a non-stick griddle.
- Pour a scant 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle. Make 12 pancakes or however many sausage you have.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Wrap a pancake around a sausage and place seam side down in a greased baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes at 350° or just until heated through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve with syrup.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: 9x13 baking dish
|-||1 package sausage links|
|-||2 cups pancake mix|
|-||1 1/2 cups milk|
|-|| powdered sugar for garnish|
|-|| maple syrup for dipping|