For filling: Combine milk and pudding, Mix well. Add 1 cup whipped topping. Mix. Refrigerate
For Ganache: Make Danish Dessert (use direction for pie filling on box). After it is cooked add chocolate chips and melt into Danish Dessert. Add 1/2 cup whipped topping to mixture.
Slice up strawberries.
Using a trifle bowl or a see through large bowl follow directions below:
1. Layer with vanilla wafers.
2. Next, Layer with the ganache mixture (Danish Dessert and Chocoate).
3. Third, layer with the cream pudding mixture.
4. Repeat process one more time (steps 1, 2 and 3)
5. As a finishing touch, garnish top with extra cookes and chcoloate chips and leftover strawberries.
Leftover cool whip is to add in case you want your ganache or pudding filling creamier! You can also add it at the end for topping.
This dessert is a huge favorite at our house!!!!!!