1. Preheat oven to 350° Line 9x13 baking pan with parchment and lightly spray with non stick cooking spray. On counter or board, unroll one package of the crescent rolls, press seams together, leaving sides a little higher like a pizza crust.
2. Layer in order with ham, provolone, swiss, salami and pepperoni.
3. Distribute drained and sliced roasted red peppers over top.
4. In a small mixing bowl combine egg, parmesan and pepper; beat lightly.
5. Pour 3/4 cup of egg mixture over the top of the peppers; distributing evenly and carefully to not let liquid escape the crust sides.
6. Roll jelly roll style and squeeze ends together. Brush remaining egg on top and add poppy seeds or sesame seeds if desired.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10-20 minutes until dough is golden brown and slightly puffy. Remove from oven let sit for about 10 minutes, cut into 1 inch pieces. Serve warm or at room temperature.
8. You can make 2 logs in same pan for extra servings.