Glossary - print - Muffin Top Pan

Muffin Top Pan - Glossary Term

view glossary term online:
Muffin Top Pan  
A muffin tin that has shallow cups that are approximately 1/2" deep. If you prefer the crusty top of the muffin, this pan will produce basically just the top of the muffin. Its shallow cups allow the top to bake up brown and crusty while eliminating the finer crumb bottom. It is available in 6 cup or 12 cup pans. This pan can also be used to bake single serving toaster cakes and individual buns. It is sometimes referred to as a bun pan.