Glossary - print - Vegetable Oil Spray

Vegetable Oil Spray - Glossary Term

view glossary term online:
Vegetable Oil Spray
Spray Mister
A commercial cooking spray that dispenses a very fine mist of vegetable oil and lecithin to coat unheated pans when preparing them for grilling, sautéing, broiling, roasting or baking. A device called a mister, which is a sprayer that holds and disperses liquid vegetable oil, can also be used for the same purpose.