Glossary - print - Quadrillage

Quadrillage - Glossary Term

view glossary term online:
As a cooking term, it refers to the square charred marks that are branded on to food that is cooked on the hot grate of a grill. This term is derived from the French word "quadrille", meaning marked with squares or triangles.