- Brown ground beef along with the dried minced onion flakes in skillet and drain grease.
- Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, macaroni, soup, salt and pepper. Gently fold in corn (or peas).
- Spoon mixture into baking dish and top with cheese.
- Bake covered with foil for 1 hour at 350 degrees F. Freezes well.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
|-||1 pound ground beef|
|-||1 1/2 cups frozen corn or peas|
|-||2 cups elbow macaroni or spiral pasta, uncooked|
|-||2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded|
|-||1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt|
|-||1/4 teaspoon pepper|
|-||2 tablespoons dried minced onion flakes|