- Preheat oven: 350 dregees F.
- Lightly grease a 10 X 1-1/2" pie plate.
- Cook sausage, onion, and bell pepper until sausage is browned. Drain. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Spread the sausage mixture into the greased pie plate and sprinkle with cheese.
- In blender, food processor, or with a mixer, beat the remaining ingredients about 15 second, or until smooth. Pour over cheese and sausage.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Note: The last 5 or 10 minutes of baking you may garnish with pepper rings.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting.
|Prep Time: 25 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: 10-in pie plate
|-||1 pound pork sausage|
|-||1/2 cup onion, chopped|
|-||1 cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped|
|-||1/2 teaspoon Salt|
|-||1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|-||1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded|
|-||1 1/2 cups milk|
|-||3/4 cup biscuit mix|