- Mix graham crackers with 1/2 cup sugar. Mix in melted butter.
- Mix thoroughly and press into a 9"x13" pan.
- Beat eggs with vanilla, cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Spread on crumbs, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Cover the top with the blueberry pie mix. Refrigerate.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
|-||30 graham crackers (3 cups crumbs)|
|-||1/2 cup sugar|
|-||1/2 cup melted butter|
|-||1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla|
|-||2 packages cream cheese (8 oz pkgs)|
|-||1 cup sugar|
|-||2 cans blueberry pie filling|