- In a small bowl, combine taco sauce, water, half of the package of taco seasoning mix and chili powder; Stir until combined; set aside.
- In another bowl, mix refried beans and salsa; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until evenly brown; drain. Season with the remaining taco seasoning and remaining water. Simmer a few minutes, then remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread a layer of the bean mixture on the pizza crust, then a layer of the taco sauce mixture. Sprinkle with seasoned beef. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Top with lettuce and any additional toppings you prefer.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||1 tomato, chopped (optional)|
|-||2 12-inch pizza crust|
|-||6 ounces taco sauce |
|-||1/2 cup water |
|-||1 package taco seasoning mix, divided|
|-||1 teaspoon chili powder |
|-||16 ounces refried beans |
|-||1/3 cup salsa |
|-||1/2 pound ground beef |
|-||1/4 cup onion, chopped|
|-||1/4 cup water |
|-||4 cups shredded cheddar cheese |
|-||1 cup lettuce|
|-||1/2 cup sour cream (optional)|