- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread sliced strawberries on the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
- Evenly sprinkle strawberries with dry gelatin powder, and top with mini marshmallows.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package, and pour on top of the marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the outside of the pan to loosen the sides and turn cake out into a serving tray.
- Serve with whipped cream. Store cake in the refrigerator.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
|-||2 cups fresh sliced strawberries|
|-||1 package strawberry gelatin mix (6 ounce pkg)|
|-||3 cups miniature marshmallows|
|-||1 package yellow cake mix, batter prepared as directed on package (18 ounce pkg)|