|1. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with 3 teaspoons of the Barbecue Seasoning. Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Cut into bite-size cubes. Mix tomato sauce and remaining 1 teaspoon Seasoning in small bowl.|
2. Stretch or roll dough on floured baking sheet to a 12- to 14-inch round, about 1/4-inch thick. Brush top of dough with oil. Place oiled-side down on the grill. Close lid. Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust. Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula..
3. Spread seasoned tomato sauce on crust. Layer with 1/2 of the cheese, grilled chicken, remaining cheese and onion. Close lid. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. (Check pizza often to avoid burning. Rotate pizza, if necessary.) Slide pizza onto baking sheet. Slice and serve immediately. Sprinkle with additional Barbecue Seasoning, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Pizza dough may be purchased from the prepared deli or dairy section of the supermarket. If frozen, thaw dough in refrigerator.
- For ease in stretching or rolling, let dough stand at room temperature 1 to 2 hours.
- Fresh pizza dough may also be purchased from your local pizzeria.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
|-||1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves|
|-||4 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Barbecue Seasoning |
|-||1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce|
|-||1 pound fresh pizza dough %3cu%3eor%3c/u%3e frozen dough, thawed %3cu%3eor%3c/u%3e 1 prepared thin pizza crust (12-inch)|
|-||1 tablespoon olive oil|
|-||2 cups shredded mozzarella %3cu%3eor%3c/u%3e Monterey Jack cheese, divided|
|-||1/4 cup sliced red onion|
|Nutrition (per serving)|
|Calories: 294 Calories |
Fat: 10 Grams
Protein: 24 Grams
Cholesterol: 55 Milligrams
Carbohydrates: 27 Grams
Sodium: 739 Milligrams
Fiber: 1 Grams