1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare crust as directed on package. Place on foil-lined 12-inch pizza pan. If necessary, press out any folds or creases. Brush crust with about 1/2 of the beaten egg white.
2. Mix 3/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in medium bowl. Toss with apples. Spoon into center of crust, spreading to within 2 inches of edges. Fold 2-inch edge of crust up over apples, pleating or folding crust as needed. Brush crust with remaining egg white; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until apples are tender. Cool slightly before serving. Test Kitchen Tips:
- For best results, use Gala, Granny Smith or Braeburn apples.
- Try adding 1/4 cup raisins, dried cranberries or dried cherries to the fruit mixture.
Spiced Easier Than Apple Pie: Prepare as directed. Use 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice or 1 teaspoon McCormick® Apple Pie Spice in place of the cinnamon.