- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bake sweet potato in oven for 45 minutes, until tender.
- Remove poke with a fork to let steam out, being very careful as steam will be very hot.
- For Honey Caramel Sauce, melt butter over medium heat in a small saucepan; add brown sugar, stirring to combine. Add honey and cinnamon; continue stirring for approximately 4 to 5 minutes. Do not boil.
- Cut a 2-inch cross in the center of each potato. Push open the potato until filling starts to push through the cut.
- Place half of the marshmallows into the sweet potato. Drizzel caramel sauce over the marshmallows. Place the remaining marshmallows over the caramel sauce.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and broil for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows start to brown.
|Prep Time: 45 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|-||4 sweet potatoes |
|-||1 cup mini marshmallows|
|-|| Honey Caramel Sauce:|
|-||4 tablespoons butter |
|-||1/4 cup light brown sugar|
|-||1/4 cup honey |
|-||1/2 teaspoon cinnamon |