- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions. Spread 2 cups into prepared pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed until combined.
- Spread evenly over brownie batter. Top with remaining brownie batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Spread frosting over brownies.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
|-||1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)|
|-||8 ounces cream cheese , softened|
|-||6 tablespoons butter , softened|
|-||1/2 cup sugar |
|-||2 tablespoons all-purpose flour|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla extract |
|-||2 eggs , lightly beaten|
|-||1 can chocolate frosting |