Grilling Corn on the Cob with Grill Grates!:
- Peel husk back to base and remove the silk, but leave the husk attached. Soak husked corn for an hour prior to grilling. The wet husks will help steam the corn. OR Shuck corn completely and lightly pepper.
- MEDIUM HEAT 400F Place corn vertically parallel with the rails so the corn rests between the rails. Shucked corn will take 15 minutes rotating it every 3 minutes to circle the around the GrillGrates. OR
- Place partially shucked corn on the GrillGrates and turn once. Remove or open the husk after 10 minutes and expose the kernels to the raised rail for 5 minutes, rotating to get more contact / sear points. (Careful hot shucks) OR
- Start the husked corn out on the warming rack while grilling other foods, and bring down to the GrillGrates as you are closer to being done grilling and grill space becomes available.
- You'll notice a crunchier texture and rich flavor of Grilled Corn on the Cob as opposed to boiling it.
|-|| Corn on the cob with or without the husks|