- Lightly spread olive oil on the bottom side of the MamaMary's Crust. Spread sauce first, then add pork and finally sprinkle the cheese.
- Grill at medium to medium high heat- 400F at grill surface. Too hot and the crust will blacken too much
- Grill 8-10 minutes max- LID DOWN
- After 3 minutes use the GrateTool to peek at the sear marks on the bottom of the pie and quarter turn the pizza. If sear marks are dark black- your grill is hot
- Check again in 3 minutes quarter turn and see how well the cheese is melting
- Use the GrateTool to transfer the pizza to a cutting board
Now you know what to do with that leftover pork, chicken, brisket etc. Make a championship barbecue pizza!
|-|| gourmet thin & crispy pizza crust|
|-||1/2 cup of pulled pork|
|-||1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce|
|-||1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese|