- Combine rosemary, a table spoon of salt, two tea spoons of course ground pepper with 4 tablespoons of olive oil in bowl, and mix or use a mortar and pestle.
- Coat both sides of the lamb chops and allow to stand for 15-30 minutes while the meat comes to room temperature.
Grilling Grate Lamb Chops!
- Prepare a hot grill Med/High 600F Warm up GrillGrates
- Grill 5 minutes a side OR
- Lift and twist with The GrateTool in 3 minutes Turn after 2 more minutes
- Grill to finish rare internal temp is 120F (red) 130F MED rare (pink)
|-|| One rack of lamb has 6-8 chops and will feed three people|
|-|| Chopped, fresh rosemary|
|-|| Olive Oil|
|-|| Kosher Salt|
|-|| Ground Pepper|
|-|| Two cloves of pressed garlic|