- Mist or brush salmon with olive oil
- Dust salt and black pepper on all sides of salmon
- Garnish with lemon wedges
- If salmon has skin on, place skin side down on pre-heated GrillGrates (8 to 10 minutes), Low-Low/Med heat. For charcoal, preheat your GrillGrates after the red hot peak, gray coals only (8-10 minutes), lid closed.
- Grill salmon approx. 16 minutes total grilling time on Low-Low/Med Heat, lid down. Timing depends on how hot your grill is and how thick the salmon cut is.
- Turn after 8 minutes. See note below.
NOTE: Judge the initial sear marks to get an indication of how hot you are cooking. If the sear marks are dark to black on the first flip, you are cooking too hot, turn down the burners. Notice how the natural omega oils sizzles just under the salmon to enhance juiciness. Your grill never sounded so good.
Tip: Salmon cooks quickly because of its naturally high oil content, don't over cook.
|-|| 1/4+ pounds of salmon per person|