- Season roast with salt and pepper; place over indirect heat on grill; stir together cranberry sauce and onion soup mix and heat, covered, in microwave until hot (about one minute). Baste roast with cranberry mixture every 10 minutes until roast is done about 35-45 minutes (about 20 minutes per pound);until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 150 degrees F.
- Remove roast from heat; let rest until temperature reaches 160 degrees F, about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Heat any leftover basting mixture to boiling, stir and boil for 5-10 minutes and serve alongside roast.
- Serves 4-6, with leftovers.
- Calories: 242 calories
- Protein: 25 grams
- Fat: 5 grams
- Sodium: 380 milligrams
- Cholesterol: 65 milligrams
- Saturated Fat: 1 grams
- Carbohydrates: 24 grams
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
|-||2 pounds boneless pork loin roast|
|-||1 ounce can whole cranberry sauce|
|-||1 ounce dried onion soup mix|