- Season medallions on both sides with pepper and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork on both sides, remove from pan and reserve.
- Add onion and apples to skillet, saute until soft.
- Add apple cider to skillet, heat to a simmer.
- Return pork medallions to pan, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Calories: 196 calories
- Protein: 25 grams
- Fat: 6 grams
- Sodium: 56 milligrams
- Cholesterol: 75 milligrams
- Saturated Fat: 2 grams
- arbohydrates: 14 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
|-||1 pork tenderloin, sliced into 8 pieces|
|-||1/2 teaspoon pepper |
|-||1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice |
|-||1 teaspoon vegetable oil |
|-||1 small onion, chopped|
|-||1 large apple, cored and coarsely chopped|
|-||1/2 cup apple cider |