LAYER evenly in a Pyrex dish:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute celery and onion in butter until soft.
- Add dressing and broth to celery mixture. Mix well.
- In bowl, combine turkey, gravy, garlic salt, salt and pepper, half of the sour cream. Mix well.
- Beat into mashed potatoes, cream cheese and remaining sour cream until smooth.
- Dressing mixture
- Turkey mixture
- Mashed Potato mixture
- Top heavily with cheese
- Bake, uncovered, in oven 35 to 40 minutes until bubbly and cheese melts.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Container: 10x8x3 Pyrex Dish
|-||1/2 cup celery , diced|
|-||1/4 cup onion , diced|
|-||1/3 cup butter |
|-||3 cups leftover Bread Dressing from Turkey|
|-||2 cups leftover Turkey Gravy or Cream of Chicken Soup|
|-||4 cups leftover Turkey, cubed|
|-||1/2 cup chicken broth |
|-||1/2 teaspoon garlic salt |
|-||1/3 cup sour cream , divided|
|-||3 cups leftover Mashed Potatoes|
|-||3 ounces cream cheese , softened|
|-|| salt and pepper to taste|
|-||1 1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack Cheese|